Pages

Thursday 12 May 2016

SHE BE MY FOREVER DIAMOND.

She was a little girl,
Young, wild and crazy.
Her smiles were the brightest of all colour,
Her timid the cutest flush,
Her voices, the favourite in my album,
And her thoughts my principle,
She was a masterpiece,
When I met her on thirteen.

In slip of second I felt for her like autumn fall,
And she became my precious diamond.
My thoughts about her never stop like summer rainfall.
And as i watched her each passing day,
She blossomed like spring flower,
By then I don't know how much I fall for her,
But it was never ending like sunrise.

4 comments:

  1. A nice poem beautifully written. I also wish she be your diamond forever.... Sounds very romantic and natural... Thanks for sharing your thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amrith, i am pleased to hear. thank you so much la and yeah my joy to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Romantic too. All over of me, I am falling in your poems, again and again and yet again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you karma :).your words are beyond the limit of inspiration. thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete