Pages

Friday 10 April 2015

   

LONG NIGHT.
  

For the long time when you left me;
I tried walking every road i was given,
I tried smiling every person i passes by,
But inside i was and i am still lonely.

For the long time when you left me;
I tried to cheer with the people around,
I tried to make myself lost doing something,
But inside i was and i am still tortured heavily.

For the long time when you left me;
I tried listening to the musics,
I tried playing the games,
But inside i was and i am still burnt.

Since the long hours without you,
My heart has been still pounding,
My body so thirsty and still sweating,
My mouth still foaming,
I have all those sickness in my head, which hammer me heavily.
I have been a long time without you,
The thing's are still same rough and exhausting since from the point when you left me here.
It's dark like for century, a long night that never cease. 






2 comments: