Pages

Saturday 2 April 2016

Storm Settle

Without any weight on your shoulders or either a fire in your head, or simply without doing anything, do you sometimes feel exhausted and completely restless?

Restless in meaning, when you don’t find any taste or charm in doing anything or else, equivalently when all of your body muscles feel the need of relaxation.

Exceptionally, each and everyone of us must have come across or experience such kind of situations like well fed leech after blood. Where, no matter how much you sleep, no matter how much you rest or no matter how much you tried to do something to erase all this restlessness, still you must have felt deprivation of light and energy.

Well, recently like the roaming buffalo in the field or soaring eagle in the sky, I was completely over nothing, except for attending classes although I have mountain of works to be done before a day slips. 15days, a half month passed just right in front of my eyes like the shrinking flower in the hot summer heat, and I found myself still engaged with restless bloods flowing through the veins and muscles stretched and tired.

Well questioning about my love and passion? Playing soccer and writing poem. I didn’t do anyone of this. if I did, maybe I did once but everything was so dry and rancid, charmless and nothing seems to elevate my chemical hormones that illuminates with energy.

With drowning night, I questioned myself of what I have been missing?or trying to find out where it has gone wrong or else like planning to do something next dawn break to get rid of restlessness and get over with the works that has piled up like hill. I tried waking up early in the morning, I tried doing several thing which would help me move, but things have been stagnant. And at the end of day, when no thing work out, I again wonder how much I have to do to get rid of all this things. Basically I felt like things are like rotting away and fossilizing.

Did you ever felt this way? Yeah I know you must have felt pathetically restless with sicken nerve but don’t worry, body made of flesh and blood, body made of heart that feel and mind that changes are subjective to so many things that come across the road. That’s why, I realized, sometimes its not wise to fight. You know, sometimes no matter how much we prepare still we fail terribly, no matter how much we plan still it turns terribly wrong, because sometimes some things are beyond what we can understand until we leave it on its own way and wait for a good day.

At the end of the day, what is so important is learning to move on through whatever we come across, because are meant to deal with all this life swings and maybe you’re still wondering how? but yeah I wrote this article on my bed, body restless and at end I felt the light that illuminates me finally. I knew, light shine much brighter after deep dark. The answer to the question is , answer is always near and right in front of what we are searching, so don’t over think and consume unnecessarily. Life is marriages of so many battles and joys.









No comments:

Post a Comment