Pages

Friday 21 March 2014

Bittersweet
“World so big and huge and we exist as a single entity like an atom packed in a single molecule. There are thousands of things that happened, happens and happening around us along the road of our moving life every day and night.”
This is a sort of messages to all the people around the globe, cause’ I am pretty sure of all this happenings to each of us and our wish toward this exact things. 
I don’t exactly remember why and how I choose over to scribble on this stuff, but yup it so happen today in the very early morning at around 3 am making myself busy over this piece, when everyone around me was drop to silent, dark and peaceful and indeed I know it has something so treasury for the world.
3 ante meridian in the morning, a sudden thoughts and feeling sprung up on why we really hate especially when the things are taken for granted? Usually, I sleep at late night and most of the time; I land up fighting over those feelings, suddenly that sore my neck over too much too much big head.
Let me take a story into account, you know when we’re child, back to those times when we’re almost stoned, where we don’t know what we’re exactly doing, what we really feel and other feel, most of the time, it happens to many , say for example on the birthday times when dad and mom gift the stuffs that are not of your taste, we do usually have a tendency to cry, nag, and get onto unbelievable acts. But we never know how much treasure it is for, indeed being child, we’re too young to understand over all those stuffs. But interestingly not only it happens during all those times, but even after getting grown up, getting a feeling, understanding the world; we never care sometimes over this stuff.
Believe me or not? But when things that it means to you so much with love and care, peace and joy , hard work and determination are taken for granted, it gives an excruciating pain and usually it vibrates inside us like hell and land up thinking why it has to be this way? Why he/she really can’t understand better? Or Am I so poor?  Making a hard pressure on oneself with such crazy thoughts that rushes like thousands times, with abnormally beating beats and panting. 
It was a sort of an answer that starts flickering in my mind, over the question not so long ago when this incident took place in the class. I don’t exactly remember when it happens, but yup it happened on one of unlucky Wednesday when I was submitting an assignment for IT practical. I really don’t know how to describe, but yup it was funny, irritating, and lot sort of mixed feeling sprung up when my teacher took her 5 to 10 minutes of time from class hour to check over our assignment, which took more than 1 to 2 days to for us to complete it browsing over net, researching and all. Not really to be taken into account of mine although I wrote it with passion and hard work. You know why? A hard working, dedicated, serious and simple guy of my same batch, has taken all his effort  whole of the week to write and complete to give into one of the finest assignment, but it was like a huge blow over his work looking at the teacher taking 5 minutes in checking 40 to 46 students assignment that too comprising of numbers of pages. And that was what I lately discover early morning why he really was pissed off?
 A short incident that I share was a sort of a minute level but in life, there are thousands of stuffs above this, equal or low happening like this and have you ever taken a minute of your time in life imagining and feeling how it would be when things are taken for granted? Anyway not to say much, for me it’s something acrimonious and bittersweet. Sometimes I am worried, in fear and already beating what if the most important person, the most important things in your life is taken simply for granted from you, Whatever you have build it with love, care, passion, joys and everything that cost. Sometimes, world is so cruel but might have the cemented reasons of explanations.


4 comments:

  1. It's a nice one Tashi. Keep writing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thanks bro and you to do the same always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep writing looking forward to reading your articles

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks bro for the inspirations and energy. and yap will try doing it and same to you. hope you are doing good bro.

    ReplyDelete