Pages

Thursday 27 March 2014

        She is the only one.

She smile gloriously in all times
Like a never fading memory.
So big an inspirational and energetic it is,
It gives me infinite blessing to keep moving.

She lean her cheek upon her hand,
Peacefully and lightly
So bright and cutely she shows,
It Saves day light for me, whenever I miss when it clouded,

Her peaceful eye's like blossoming lotus,
Unimaginably true make me feel so safe and take me to those beautiful future that I have never imagine,
Yet her hair falls down through cheek so flawlessly without her touch
Giving birth to glorious heaven in a imperfect world,
She is of all, whom I crave for out of millions,
She is and always will be my number one no matter what.



2 comments:

  1. Nice piece bro..(Y)
    I wish you both so much of joy and fortune..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks brother for the wishes. i am glad.

    ReplyDelete