Pages

Wednesday 2 April 2014

                                         


"definition of the perfect beauty"
looking back from all those time when i was in love( 13-1-2013)to each and every moment i spend, i got million reasons to explain that "love can fight all war
a message of dedication to my love that defines my life.

She discovered my real dream.
Indeed, she is an angel that never make me despair a single moment.
Not even day, no matter how harsh.
She not only ease the living days,
But she totally changed the way how i think,
How I look things into
and how i understand the world.

She got to understand that; 
She is the only gift in my life that i am so lucky of,
Who would blow away the harshness.
And give the chance to feel stronger,
Stronger that can stand tall in all times,
No matter how harsh,
No matter how devastating.

Falling in love madly,
Each and every crazy moments
You taught me that:
It’s not necessary to be strong
But to feel strong with brave heart that never quiver.
And  heart that will never quit what you crave for.
You're  my number one,
You're  meaning to a word "perfect" for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment