Pages

Friday 11 April 2014



Indefinable day(an excerpt from my story from the diary)

Her cheek was on her hand, Faced down.
And with the closing step that I took,
In minute of time she turned an angle exactly moving her head to look,
There, she was exactly like beautiful rising sun,
Rising above the balcony so greatly glowing,
With the single turn, her hair flowed dressing naturally; 
It was like nature art drawn beautifully.  
And I could see her smile not just on lips but even in the eyes,
Making me almost cries.
She walked toward me innocently and fairly.
But I was still lost in the magic of huge joys madly.
And With my hand over her, hugging so tight,
It was a like drinking water in desert with huge thirst.
And was a moment that I shed tears of huge joys in indefinable happiness,                                                          
Over magical surprise,

(the unforgettable, indefinable and the most gifted day-13th of January 2013. )  

2 comments:

  1. It's coming soon again and I can see that you were eagered for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup so much and waiting for the day.

    ReplyDelete