Pages

Thursday 24 September 2015


Everybody need love


Yeah, i am a men,
But drawn and magnified;
     To a king,
     To a soldier,
     To a lion,
     To every big and strongest character.
But i am not a rock.
Indeed i still need you.
    You to kiss me through  all the days that comes by,
    You to hug me through all the night that comes by,
    You to care me through all the time when i need,
    You to teach me in all the wrong times that comes by
    You to support me in all the times when i am weak,
Because you are my every thing;
    My crown,
    My arm,
    My kingdom,
And all of you is my womb of where my bravery born.
You are my confidante, a wing that i need to fly.

                                 

This piece of poem is written in one of my cold and desperate college days.
I know it's not as good and beautiful as those influential poets around, but this is basically dedicated to all those people who struggle for all that little love and to those people who are in distanced relationship fighting for the time-a biggest time which they wait for, to  change all their life story into a beautiful one.
In this world, most men and women usually don't open themselves and most of the time, when it comes to relation they hold thing's to the certain extreme that they even get tired and exhausted.  a question is, who is there in this world who don't need love and care?
Acting strong and holding up to things even if you have a place to share makes you no strong then wearing within oneself, an emotional stress can't be dissolved neither be erased until it is suffice by the love that you long for.
A men is strong human being, but still he needs genuine affection and love. It require all that feeling of magic(love) to make everything beautiful and feel good.


2 comments:

  1. Are you referring this to someone you know over there? Hm.. sound very familiar, isn't it? :P

    Nice writing Tashi and that's why humans life is interdependence and we need each other in order to survive, just like how much we need love and affection to fill our basic soul's need :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks la madam and yeah you're true, love and care is seed of happiness.

      Delete