Pages

Sunday 6 September 2015


HER ANGER VS ME


Infinite,
Her heart as ocean drank,
So less to say and easily she could hide.
like the blow of air to the candle light.
Yet seed sown in my field never grew.

Water on heat, 
Was her blood I could feel in veins, 
Her roars i could hear in tremor,
But it's so less  could get.
Yet the seed sown never give me surprise.

My storm,
How she would calm several times,
So big I expected I can calm too.
But the time has never shown.
Her demon never troubles me but those tiring eye does.

2 comments:

  1. You composed very good poems; I assume you are in love. Keep falling in love, and keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah bro, :). thanks for reading, and yeah i will try, though i am irregular most of the time. keep going same la...

      Delete