Pages

Saturday 14 November 2015

Prayers and sympathy for Paris.

Moon has already chased the sun, night has become darker  and world dropped to silence even fading the sounds of busiest chirping crickets, barking dog and loaded trucks. It was yesterday- a Friday night  and usually during the start of weekend holiday I never sleep early and even if I try, my sleep would have flee far away. My energy would be at the maximum that would even sustained till dawn break and like usual I was browsing over net, playing internet games, chatting, reading article  and by then it was already midnight when I had my supper with my friend.

After our midnight dinner, instead of sleeping we locked our door and went to our friends room which Is in the next block building to watch international football match. You know, we never miss watching important football matches even if it’s during our exam time and if there is football match  just like yesterday in weekends when holiday just start, it would be one of the luckiest and cherishing night for us. There was series of international matches in swing happening simultaneously ( SPAIN VS ENGLAND, GERMANY VS FRANCE, WALES VS HOLLAND, BELGIUM VS ITALY etc) where we were bit stuck in the middle choosing which country match to watch, and finally we landed up watching Spain vs England and Germany vs France simultaneously as there 15 minutes differences in the starting time.

As usual the crowd was huge,  fans shouting to the peak of their voice with excitements,  drums every where accompanied with blowing horns in stadium and on other side of world ,three of us like three musketeer was cheering up in the middle of night even if we were watching the match on laptop struggling over timely fluctuating net.  The game passed so long without conceding any goals,  and yeah crowd was still cheering huge and three of us was also  watching and  simultaneously talking about the previous day match when our country lost to china with huge differences(12-0).

By around 4 am in the morning (Saturday) the match got over with ( Spain 2-England 0, France 2-Germany 0)  and yeah two of us came back to our room to sleep as it was already late.  By then like after 20 to 30 minutes, my friend showed me on the Instagram picture which title “BESTOFFOOTBALL” with stadium full of fans, and caption reading “ our thoughts and prayers are with everyone in Paris . Many people have been shot around Paris and big hostage situation.  People that saw the match France-Germany stay in stadium for safety reasons.”   Seriously, I couldn’t believe for a once that world is so much a unsafe place to survive and live. I couldn’t believe my eyes that I read those lines after just seeing those huge crowds in huge excitements couple minutes ago.

Suddenly after I saw that picture on the Instagram, I browsed over chrome on BBC to check what really has happened. And to my dismay i saw huge bold on the page  “ PARIS ATTACK- BATACLAN and other assaults leave many dead.”   Where 80 people were killed, 180 leaving injured after gunmen stormed into Bataclan concert hall which was one of the deadliest  of Friday night attack and three of gunmen was also already dead after they have blown themselves up and one shot dead by police after security forces stormed inside the concert hall.

The picture of stadium filled with fans who watched a match was accompanied by president and other spectators and was one of the target for those attackers. and it was witnessed after two explosion and three gunmen were shot dead on spot. That's why all of them were caged in the stadium for the safety reasons.  

After reading all of those news, i couldn't sleep and i was bit disturbed thinking world is still a unsafe place to survive and live among people and people also. i was disturbed seeing those huge crowds in panics and cries which i saw them in huge excitement 20 minutes earlier . 

I pay my sympathy and prayers to all those people in Paris and may happiness find a way through soon as usual. 



8 comments:

  1. I was shocked by the news this morning too after waking up. I immediately contacted and checked the safety one of my friends who stays there. My deep prayers and condolences for the victims and family members.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was shocked by the news this morning too after waking up. I immediately contacted and checked the safety one of my friends who stays there. My deep prayers and condolences for the victims and family members.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes la, sometimes it's unbelievable when everything is going good and smooth and suddenly when some worst thing come flooding unexpectedly. Hope you're friend is safe and yeah hopefully all of our prayers will reach them in times of worst.

      Delete
  3. I too was shocked to the news when I got up in the morning today. Terrorism has always been scary and cannot believe that it occurred in such a beautiful city of love killing so many innocent citizens. Lets have our deepest prayers for Paris!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah exactly sister, terrorism is horrendous even greater than natural calamities. Pray for all!!!!

      Delete
  4. such a sad moment for people in Paris.Deepest condolence to them .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, such a sad and sorrowful news. Thanks for visiting and yeah pray for Well being of Paris and people.

      Delete
  5. such a sad moment for people in Paris.Deepest condolence to them .

    ReplyDelete