Pages

Sunday 15 November 2015

Sweetest pain




An another story,
Story of a men who found letting go so hard.
Those weary naked eyes,
Clench of knot in belly,
Wrestling battle in chamber of love
I could exactly picture as those words meet my eye.

“With those glaring eyes,
Wearing a beautiful smiles,
She watched me so close and keenly into my eyes hugging tight.
Those sweet lips unravel her deepest feeling;
Promising thousands,
Speaking millions of dreams,
And disclosing how much i mean to her.
Like there was no tomorrow in her future.
I still have those rhythm of beat when it drum against my chest,
I still hear those gasp of relieve she breath when her head fall on my shoulder.
How beautiful it was,  is never same today.


Sky has started darkening,
Weather has started worsening,
Things has started fading slowly,
For my lips are blue,
And my lamp inside gets dimmer,
I am young but I feel so  old.
I didn’t see this future until now when thing’s are never same.
It was beautiful but never same today.
Everything that kept me float, drown me.
Everything that kept me alive, consume me.
Sweetest pain has fed me multiple times,
And I am dying old inside with the smile she always asked for.

And only if thirteen comes again, a flame would burn as sweet as the pain i am engaged.”



No comments:

Post a Comment