Pages

Thursday 21 January 2016

AFTERNOON CLASS.

Despite the lazy cold weather and monotonous schedules it turn to be quite a magic of one hour that really was energetic and sweet.

Right after my lunch, I was with group friends waiting for the lecturer to come by to take the scheduled class. My mood was dimmed, but forced myself to go as day would waste sweetly as just rest of the weekends that slips so fast.

5 minutes to 2 PM, an aged man entered into our class. He was dressed plain and simple like the rest of the ordinary man. Once, i thought he was just like other lab assistant who most of the time would be very frank and would come to talk with students about random topics to pass their time. But to my surprise, he was a new lecturer who was going to take our pharmacology class. And moreover, he totally surprised me with the way he speak and interact with the students. Unlike other, he speak a good English, a fluent English which most other Indian lecturer would bored us with half of Hindi which we really don't understand though they would have a good subject knowledge.

It turn to be one lucky day and a good class as a student which i prefer.
As we have just resume the session couple days ago and moreover with the ongoing GPAT exam for the master course, most student hasn't turn for the class with strict schedules, so for the first time, it gave us a good quality time to interact and share our knowledge with lecturer individually and make best use of his hidden knowledge. Additionally, he fluently speak a good English with the good subject knowledge which fueled our interest in the lazy cold hour.

45 minutes has passed so swiftly with full energy and focus after learning on chemotherapy basically with regards to antibiotics( antibacterial). I wish if i could prolong a bit of time :) just as others when i heard their say right after the class.

With full energy he induced on us, we were waiting for the next Biopharmaceutical class.
Suddenly one of my Iranian friend who was just sitting behind me came talking to me about the lecturer who is going to take our upcoming class who was our previous semester Pharmacognosy Lecturer.
 
He told me, "Tashi, the lecture that is going to take this class looks exact similar like Panda right? But have you ever thought of or do you know his name?"
To my surprise, i didn't even know his name and told him, No i don't, but yeah i do know his nick name just as what other students refer him to.
He laugh out loud and told me " man, you know his name, though you aren't aware"
I asked him 'how'?
He smile broad and told me, "It also happen to me since last semester, until i saw his name on one of our Indian class mate manual" With curiosity and surprise, i asked him what? I was bit curious by the way he acted and way he laugh to his peak.
He said, " you know, i also thought Panda was his nick name as he bear quite a similar face, but came to know last semester as his real name was also Panda."
It was unbelievable to my ear, but it was a truth. :) and i broke into huge laughter.


A lazy day ended with smile and laugh. It was a sweet day.

P.S: Not my intention of writing to harm/hurt the feeling and neither of making fun, but i included to my blog as it was quite a good day that ends well with sweet and unexpected things.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to school and have a great time there, the last semester in India! All the best! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ma'am Rima and yeah hope perching and wishes for a last good term. Regards to you and your family.

      Delete