Pages

Tuesday 27 October 2015

DROWNED WITH HER SWIM


Long lost into different road,
And those roads switched back with huge load,
With a gift of moment from astral influences.
Haven't those moments of life came,
If, i didn't paid an attention,
Or never let in from where it all began,
I would still have a heavy head with storm thought.
I would never know how it feel dead,
I would never know how it feel drowned,
I would never discover the saddest emotions and painful hurts,
I would never understand why people talk of giving up even if i went through,
You know,being able to swim perfectly,
Able to fight and stand,
Able to grind the worst,
Wasn't all the reason that erase the worst,
It still hides in the masquerades of happy faces.
And a watch of those flowing tears of saddest emotions,
Those cries of painful hurt,
Those clattering teeth of huge hold,
I knew it has long story to narrate.
A narration even a time wouldn't be able to take or heal.
And i found myself drowned with them,
Watching her swimming every sunrise.






No comments:

Post a Comment