Pages

Monday 7 December 2015

COLD THIRST.

5 AM, cold winter morning!
When my alarm reverberate to the loudest,
I found myself panting to catch the sufficient volume of cold air,
With the wrestling thoughts of dream in my head
When I first open my eyes from sleep.

There, I was sweating.
With random dream of struggling.
She was a subject of my war.
War irrespective of the daylight and dark.
Indeed, her sum find my all days that come.


Subsequent dream that I fought,
Thrust even my 5 AM pure thought.
She has found me even through the breath,
Extending to the widest of breadth,
An expanse of niche i live, she became my air.

Early 5 AM morning,
Alarm buzzed,
There like antelope riding, dream inflicted suffer of massive loneliness,
Added with sweet urgent miss,
With all those dream to wake up by her side each successive morning.

Even a dream she haunted!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment