Pages

Thursday 31 December 2015

AFTER 4YEAR.



I couldn’t even stand enough with sufficient energy to digest.     What is so irresistibly tearing?  

Along the twist and turns of journey, infinite numbers of barrier for infinite time put me through some hard times but I would always cope with what I can’t adjust, I stand tall when I must, and of all I would never break down myself for life is always beads of battles but this time it was a different story.  

Crawl on the chest, cold in the ceiling of heart, wrestling spin in my head, pressurized tie inside belly suddenly shaken me like serious earthquake attack beating my resistance. It was a sudden tremor that tore me completely.

On 29th of December 2015, I was at Phuentsholing to receive my parents (including my grandparents from village) who were on the way to Bodhgaya for religious trip.  Indeed, I was very much excited to see all of them, as it has been long duration away from home.   But as lives being meet by uncertainty as it takes the drive for its next turn, upon seeing them I couldn’t even stand enough with sufficient energy to digest, that I can’t keep my tears intact. Yes, definitely I was happy meeting all of them, but gravity of sadness pulled me more sinking into sorrows.

Who walks slower even than the snail?  

My grandparents were old but they were strong, strong enough to carry bundle of firewood on the back of one hour journey, sufficiently strong that they can finish digging acres of land and In fact I did even clearly saw the brilliant light in aged face when I last meet them, before I join my college at Delhi.

After long four years, on 29 December I met and receive them from the taxi parking. I was happy meeting them after long time, but more of it saddened me thoroughly looking at their condition.  Eyes were blurred, that they hardly recognize me. Legs were weakened like rickets that struggle to carry heavy body weight, and it took like almost an hour to reach guest room, which takes less than ten minutes for me. They walk slower than snail with the growing age.

By then the very night, my sleepiness has fled far away. Thoughts were like on highest boiling temperature burning my head, and I really couldn’t believe that my grandparents has reached to that situation, but later with the rumble in head ceasing with enveloping night with cold filling up every void in the room reaching even on my body under blanket, I came to realize time has moved so fast and that’s how life will invite all of us.

On this New Year Eve, firstly I dedicate this poor piece to my grandparents and parents who always make me feel special. Secondly I send my prayers to all the sentient to alleviate them from sorrows and sufferings and lastly I send this  message to the whole world;  time move so fast, faster that sometimes we even fail to notice until truth collides with reality, so when you’re alive, strong and energetic, do something worth which would help all the sentient beings.  




3 comments:

  1. Very nicely written Tashi! Indeed, time flies really fast and things change outside our control. I hope all of them have a safe journey to and back from their pilgrimage trip and may all sentient beings be happy and free from suffering. Happy New Year to you and wish you a wonderful year ahead! Like you said, when you are alive, strong, and energetic, do something worth to help all the sentient beings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you la madam. Happy New Year and may this year find you with whole packages of joys. Regards to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete